The Stonebraker Heights Historic District is located just about a mile south of downtown Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma. The Stonebraker Heights Historic District encompasses blocks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 of the thirteen block Stonebraker Heights Addition to the city of Tulsa. The addition was platted in September 1910 by H.M. and Bessie Stonebraker. The portions of the original addition not included in the district lack historic integrity due to demolition of historic resources to allow for construction of parking lots and modern apartment buildings. Despite the loss of these areas, the remaining intact portions of the addition represent an excellent collection of popular architectural styles in Tulsa during the period.